- Online only
- Online only
2/day Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
An ideal choice for those seeking the ‘ultimate’ multivitamin for modern life. Solgar® Omnium® is our premium award-winning, multivitamin, containing the ultimate combination of advanced nutrients in a convenient twice a day dose. A superbly balanced multi-nutrient formula, containing more than 47 ingredients; Omnium® is a truly unique combination, offering you a synergistic blend of plant compounds, antioxidants, and speciality nutrients in addition to vitamins and minerals.
Take two tablets a day to help keep you energized and support you to live a busy and active lifestyle.
• One of the most comprehensive, high potency multivitamin and mineral formulas available
• Contains 47 key vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients to help support your daily vitality
• Includes phosphatidylserine complex and plant ingredients such as standardized turmeric extract, and broccoli cruciferous extract
• Contains a substantial phytonutrient blend, plant based ingredients and advanced antioxidants
• Full profiles of B Vitamins help to support everyday energy levels, and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin B2, B9 & B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
• Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals, making the ingredients highly absorbable
• Contains important antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging
• Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand*
Calcium (as bisglycinate, ascorbate, D-calcium pantothenate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate), Ester-C ® (as calcium-L-Ascorbate), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Choline (as bitartrate), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid), Cellulose Gum, Magnesium (as bisglycinate, oxide), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from rapeseed), Pantothenic Acid (as D- pantothenate calcium), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Inositol, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2, riboflavin-5’ phosphate), Standardised Turmeric Extract, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Soybean Germ Powdered Extract, Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamine mononitrate), Zinc (as bisglycinate), Polyphenols (green tea (leaf) extract, grape seed extract, pine bark extract), Colours: anthocyanins (from grape skin), titanium dioxide, Iron (as bisglycinate), Broccoli/Cruciferous Powdered Extract, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Phosphatidylserine (Soya), D-Biotin, Quercetin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q-10, Manganese (as bisglycinate), Boron (as disodium tetraborate), D-Limonene (citrus) Powdered Extract, Vitamin K (as phytomenadione), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Chromium (as picolinate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D2.
For detailed nutritional information, please check the label.
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
You might also like