Optibac Probiotics For Travelling Abroad 20 veg capsules
CLICK & COLLECT ONLY. Availability: Minimum 1 week. Maximum 1 month.
An easy high-quality good bacteria supplement ideal for travel to hotter climates. Take prior and during travels. No refrigeration required.
Click & Collect ONLY
What's it for?
Friendly bacteria to take prior to and during your travels.
Who's it for?
Travellers seeking a supplement for foreign environments such as India, Egypt and Mexico.
Provides 5 billion live cultures.
Which specific strains?
- Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11
- Saccharomyces boulardii
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
OptiBac 'For travelling abroad'
- High quality friendly bacteria, especially for those going abroad to far-flung destinations
- Provides 5 billion live cultures, from the Lactobacillus, Saccharomyces and Bifidobacterium genera, that are all well-researched and guaranteed until end of expiry
- Shown to survive at higher temperatures and humidity, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates than that of the UK, such as India, Egypt or Mexico
- Does not require refrigeration, making it especially suitable for travels
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Contains no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings
This supplement contains 4 high quality strains of live cultures which are all scientifically proven to survive to reach the gut alive, and to survive at higher temperatures, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates. The high-quality nature of this supplement gives travellers the increased confidence to enjoy their holidays worry-free. Make this shelf-stable and cabin friendly product your travel essential for far flung locations such as Egypt, India, Mexico and Thailand.
Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 is a natural resident of the intestinal microflora; this strain of acidophilus has been well studied to survive your stomach acidity and biliary salts; and to travel to the intestines without damage. L. acidophilus Rosell-52 has also been through numerous in vitro tests. Saccharomyces boulardii is a unique yeast sold widely across Europe, especially in France and Germany. S. boulardii has undergone extensive scientific research documenting its safety. Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 is a natural component of the intestinal friendly bacteria; the rhamnosus species is one of the most studied in the world of live cultures. L. rhamnosus Rosell-11 from OptiBac has been proven to resist bile and gastric acidity over pH 3 - therefore if taken at mealtimes (when pH is around 4), it will pass through the stomach without being damaged. Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175 is a well-researched strain that has been shown to survive to reach the gut alive.
This is a food supplement and it is not intended to prevent, treat, nor diagnose any medical conditions.
◦ GLUTEN FREE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take one capsule daily with food, preferably breakfast, starting 3-5 days before departure, continuing during travel abroad and for a few days upon return from travel, or as professionally directed.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsules may be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, 'For travelling abroad' does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Filler: potato starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Saccharomyces boulardii and Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52; anticaking agent: magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
You might also like