Optibac Probiotics For Daily Immunity 30 veg capsules
A high quality good bacteria supplement, with vitamin C to help support your resistance to infection. 5 billion strains of Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®.
Click & Collect ONLY
What's it for?
Daily live cultures supplement with vitamin C to support the normal function of the immune system.
Who's it for?
For anyone, from 1 year onwards, seeking an easy immune support option.
Provides 5 billion live cultures and 80mg of vitamin C.
Which specific strain?
- Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®
OptiBac 'For daily immunity'
- Daily-use supplement containing 5 billion live cultures per capsule, guaranteed until the date of expiry
- Vitamin C helps to support a healthy immune system and your body's resistance to infection
- No refrigeration required, contrary to some other good bacteria supplements
- Contains the extremely well-researched strain L. paracasei CASEI 431®, clinically trialled in thousands of people and proven to survive to reach the gut alive
- Suitable during pregnancy, for infants (1 yr +), breastfeeding mothers, the elderly, vegans and vegetarians, and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Take one capsule per day, or as professionally directed
Research into the human microbiome is constantly evolving. The new and improved OptiBac 'For daily immunity' has been created especially for those looking for natural immune support. It contains the extensively researched strain Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®, as well as vitamin C which helps to support your body's resistance to infection and supports a healthy immune system. L. paracasei CASEI 431® has been studied in numerous clinical trials on thousands of people. This strain is typically studied on its own as a single strain, so we decided to keep it that way.
Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms guaranteed. This supplement is researched and proven to survive through stomach acidity and reach the gut alive. Moreover, this supplement is safe during pregnancy and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Remember, it is important when looking for a live cultures supplement to look for the best, most researched strains for your needs.
It is important to note that this supplement, unlike many other live cultures products, does not require refrigeration due to improvements in freeze drying techniques and the strains within the product that are naturally robust to survive harsher conditions.
Available in one pack size of 30 capsules of live cultures. Each capsule provides a count of over 5 billion natural bacteria with 80mg of vitamin C.
This is a food supplement and it is not intended to prevent, treat, nor diagnose any medical conditions.
◦ DAIRY FREE
◦ GLUTEN FREE
◦ SUITABLE DURING PREGNANCY
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
'For daily immunity' can be given to adults and children (from 12 months upwards) with the following recommendations:
Take one capsule daily, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
Drink plenty of water with this OptiBac supplement.
For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsule may be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, 'For daily immunity' does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
- Vitamin C (80mg, 100% ECNRV*); stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source)
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
* EC Nutrient Reference Value.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
6 other products in the same category:
- Online only
- Online only