- Online only
Bio-Kult Migrea 60 capsules
Bio-Kult Migréa is an advanced multi-action formulation that has been formulated with magnesium and vitamin B6, both of which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Click & Collect ONLY
Research suggests that magnesium may help increase resilience to stress. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and has been shown in studies to help protect against inflammation. Vitamin B6 also contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Bio-Kult Migréa is suitable for use during pregnancy but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any Food Supplement
If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement
Made in the UK
Each capsule contains:
Minimum 2 billion microorganisms (2x109 CFU/capsule) equivalent to 4.3 billion live microorganisms per gram (4.3x109 CFU/g). Concentration of 2 billion microorganisms per capsule throughout the shelf life.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Take 1 - 2 capsules per day with food.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Excess / high doses of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in some sensitive individuals.
- Long term intakes (>10mg/day) of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
Store in a cool dry place - no need to refrigerate.
Magnesium citrate Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) Live bacteria (see below) Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methycellulose) Live bacteria cultures:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
Parents should seek guidance from a medical practitioner before giving Bio-Kult Migréa to children.
Bio-Kult Migréa is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
6 other products in the same category:
- Online only
- Online only